пятница, 7 декабря 2018 г.

08.12.2018

Put the verb into the correct form. Use either the present simple or the present continuous.
1. Please don't make so much noise. I __________________ (study).
2. How many languages __________________ (Tom speak).
3. I __________________ (not/belong) to a political party.
4. Hurry! The bus __________________ (come). I __________________ (not/want) to miss it.
5. The River Nile __________________ (flow) into the Mediterranean.
6. The river __________________ (flow) very fast today — much faster than usual.
7. __________________ (it/ever/snow) in India?
8. We usually __________________ (grow) vegetables in our garden, but this year we __________________ (not/grow) any.
9. A: Can you drive?
B: No, but I __________________ (learn). My father __________________ (teach) me.
10. You can borrow my umbrella. I __________________ (not/need) it at the moment.



https://agendaweb.org/exercises/vocabulary/weather/exercises-1

http://www.learningchocolate.com/content/weather

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

06.03.2021

  Examples When do I have to be there? I haven't got a clue at all. That glue is really strong. I really can't do it.