среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

25.10.2018

The first thing I do after getting up is always ______________.
After my shower I __________________________. I normally have ______and _______with a cup of coffee. When I have finished breakfats I________________________
Most days I leave the house at_______and walk to the _______________, which is two minutes_____________..
I usually take the ________________because it quicker. But sometomes I ____________.
From ___________________________________ If I'm busy I have a sandwich at my desk for lunch. Otherwise I go to the nearest ________________________
. After sitting infront of the computer screen for most of the day ________________________________
. So after work I________________________________
In the evening I like to relax by listening ________________ with a glass of _______.
I rarely ______________________. But on Saturdays I often go to the movies _____________________
I usually go to bed at _________________ but if I'm tired I go to bed _______________________
One thing I never do _________________ it stops me from sleeping








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

06.03.2021

  Examples When do I have to be there? I haven't got a clue at all. That glue is really strong. I really can't do it.