суббота, 6 октября 2018 г.

07.10.2018

https://pronuncian.com/short-a-practice


http://www.vocabulary.cl/Games/Daily_Routines.htm


- _________________! THis is the office & this is Karen.
- Hello Karen!
- Karen this is Jennifer Zelinsky from the New York office.
-Hello Jennifer!
- _________________________________.
-Karen is our administrator. We all _________________________.
- Don't listen to Rob.
- But it's true!
- _________________________________?
- Yes it is. _______________________________ in Europe.  I have family in ________________.
-Really? And where ___________________________________?
- In Manhattan. __________________________________?
- Yes. My sister lives in Brooklyn.
-I have family in Brooklyn too. _________________________________________?
- Jennifer!
-Daniel!
- Nice to meet you. At last. Would you like something to drink? Tea, coffee, water?
- No. I'm fine thanks.
- Great! Oh, Karen ___________________________________________?
- At 12 o'clock .
- That's good! We have time. Ok. ____________________________________________.
-THank you.
- ______________________, Rob
-Yes, sue.


WB 26

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

06.03.2021

  Examples When do I have to be there? I haven't got a clue at all. That glue is really strong. I really can't do it.